O’Dowd’s long-standing athletic tradition is defined by its commitment to excellence in the development of scholar-athletes. O’Dowd has been consistently ranked in the top ten of nearly 175 North Coast Section independent and public schools for academic and athletic excellence. Over 700 students play interscholastic athletics and our top scholars make up a large portion of our outstanding athletes.
Spectators at Indoor Games – Temporary Process January 2022+
- Each student athlete will be allowed 2 spectators at no charge. Coaches will submit the names of spectators to the Athletic Director by 12:00pm on the day of the game. NO OUTSIDE SPECTATORS, walk-ins, other than those on this gate list.
- Spectators will only be allowed to stay for their student-athlete’s game and the gym will be cleared after each game.
- Masks must be worn at all times while on campus. We strongly encourage KN95 or double masking for all spectators.
- While on campus you must maintain social distancing and follow COVID-19 protocols
- Only visiting teams and administration, O’Dowd administration and game operations staff will be permitted on the field of play.
- Everyone who enters campus will need to complete the questionnaire on the screening app and show the GREEN SCREEN when arriving on campus.
Student-Athlete Leadership Team (SALT)
SALT is a year-long class focused on individual student-athlete identity, discovery and development of personal leadership skills and more. Details »
Performance Skills for the Complete Dragon, learn more and register.
MENTAL SKILLS COACHING – A French Effect
A reminder that our sport mental skills coach is available for online 1-1 coaching sessions. This program is structured to provide skills and techniques through communication, positive self-talk, motivation, confidence, imagery, and reflection on current, past, and future performances. These are FREE and available for all student-athletes. Please see this sign up here. (email@example.com)