Your participation in the Parent Pledge Program makes all the difference!
All families are asked to make a four-year, tax-deductible pledge, for each of their enrolled students, to the Parent Pledge Program to maintain an excellent O’Dowd education and bridge the gap between the actual cost to educate your student and tuition charged. Your pledge directly supports an enriched high school experience for your student by providing funding for:
- Dedicated and talented teachers;
- Small class sizes;
- Campus improvement projects;
- Award-winning programs – such as debate, drama, athletics;
- Enriching campus ministry program;
- Expanded counseling center and comprehensive academic support.
Your support is an integral part of our students’ success. Bishop O’Dowd High School is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit, Tax ID #94-1547088.