Your participation in the Parent Pledge Program makes all the difference!
All families are asked to make a four-year, tax-deductible pledge to the Parent Pledge Program for each of their enrolled students. Your support helps to maintain an excellent O’Dowd education by bridging the gap between tuition and the actual cost to educate your student. Your pledge directly supports an enriched high school experience for your student by providing funding for:
- Dedicated and talented teachers
- Small class sizes
- Campus improvement projects
- Award-winning programs – such as Debate, Drama, Athletics, Living Lab
- Enriching campus ministry program and leadership development opportunities
- Expanded counseling center with student wellness programs and comprehensive academic support.
Your support is an integral part of our students’ success. Bishop O’Dowd High School is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit, Tax ID #94-1547088.